One of the most requested features was support for special characters and emojis. We've fixed this by rendering the final prints on the customers device. A benefit to this approach is that the print files are not queued for processing and are ready for download and fulfillment instantaneously.
Only known limitation is that iOS devices (iPad and iPhones) have a limit of 4096 x 4096 pixels, while Posterly in general has a 6000 x 6000 pixels size limit to the print files. Print files made on MacOS, Windows and Android devices will still output files in up to 6000 x 6000 pixels.
The beta can be enabled in the Design Studio settings of Posterly.
- Beta: We've added support for emojis 🎉 in designs!
- Beta: We've added support for non-latin characters (海报 etc.) in designs!
- Beta: Instant generation of print files
- Updated to newest version of Shopifys App Bridge - to improve load time.
- Updated to the new Fulfillment Orders system in Shopify